Spare Parts Service
Spare part delivery – quick and easy
Since providing spare parts is always a speedy business, more than 95% of all orders leave our Drive Technology Centers, Drive Centers and Service Competence Centers the same day. You can rest assured that the spare part and the documentation you need will arrive on time and you can get your machine or system back up and running.
Whether you contact us personally or use our
Using our Online Support allows you to conveniently choose and order the spare parts you need at any time. Just enter the serial number on the nameplate of the SEW-EURODRIVE component and you will find all the information you need. From a comprehensive overview of all spare parts, complete assemblies and availability to substitutes for spare parts from previous portfolios.
To get your system up and running quickly, we offer:
- Delivery of spare parts from our current product portfolio
- Delivery of spare parts from our earlier product portfolio, if available
- Technical documentation
- Consulting, e.g. on retrofits
- Special/complete spare part sets
- International delivery from our central, European spare parts warehouse
- Individual parts identified as requested
- Convenient spare parts searching and ordering directly through Online Support:
Select spare part
- And much more
BE brake repair kit
SEW-EURODRIVE offers the BE brake repair kit for service work to be performed by customers themselves on brakes of the BE series. It is available in nine versions for sizes BE05 to BE30 and is intended for installation in DR. motors.
The repair kit includes all parts required for preventative maintenance and repair of the respective brake type.
The individual components are packed in a 100% recycled paperboard packaging, and are delivered together with a manual provided as hard copy and as CD. The CD contains the manual in the most common languages.
One repair kit – nine versions – available for 10 motor sizes