Our UCS50B and UCS51B logic modules reliably secure up to 12 axes in your system. The diverse axis monitoring functionalities allow even complex systems to be optimally configured and operated.
For maximum safety in your systems
Efficient safety precautions are particularly required to operate complex system architecture. The diverse range of drive components requires functional safety solutions that ensure optimal risk minimization.
The multi-axis UCS50B and UCS51B logic modules provide precisely these solutions. Their comprehensive axis monitoring functionality is perfectly designed for the safety of up to 12 axis. They provide integrated logic processing and can easily be extended with additional input and output modules.
The safety functions are based on the IEC 61800-5-2, STO, SS1, SS2, SOS, SLS, SDI, SSR, SSM, SLI, SCA and SLP provisions. Up to 150 safe digital inputs as well as up to 54 safe digital outputs ensure additional flexibility. The modules can also be connected to the machine control unit via PROFIBUS or PROFINET for diagnostic information.
This ensures that you receive a modular safety system with operating safety that guarantees complete reliability.
Get in touch with us.
- Our experts understand your industry and your requirements.
- Our global network ensures we are close wherever and whenever you need us.
- We have the expertise and the tools to provide optimum advice and support.
Comprehensive safetybecause our multi-axis UCS50B and UCS51B logic modules are ideal for your systems
Space-saving integrationbecause our multi-axis logic modules can be compactly integrated into the control cabinet
Build cost efficiency into planningand then implement it, because you no longer need additional external safety devices
Exploit functionalitybecause our multi-axis logic modules are reliable even in the case of maintenance and repair
Modular safety in every frequency and drive inverter – with our multi-axis logic modules
- Integrated logic processing for freely connecting inputs/outputs
- Axis monitoring function for up to 12 axes
- Safety functions according to IEC 61800-5-2: STO, SS1, SS2, SOS, SLS, SDI, SSR, SSM, SLI, SCA, SLP
- Extensible with input/output modules:
Range of applications
Range of applications for UCS..B safety and logic modules in control cabinet drive technology:
- Scara robot
- Application stacker crane
- Handling gantries
- Special machine design