The MOVIVISION® parameterizable plant software helps system manufacturers and operators to plan, configure, simulate and start up their materials handling systems.
Setting parameters instead of programming with MOVIVISION®
Individualized solutions and high flexibility are playing an increasingly large role in mobile and stationary materials handling technology. With MOVIVISION®, system manufacturers and operators can quickly and easily start up materials handling technology without any special knowledge of programming. MOVIVISION® combines central data management with decentralized intelligence. This simplifies and shortens the complex communication paths between all the hardware and software components.
As a result, continuous monitoring and diagnostics are also possible during production. With this flexible, user-friendly solution, retrofitting or modifying the system and performing detailed error diagnostics are no problem. MOVIVISION® offers the optimal solution for tasks from simple motions to complex coordination with three performance levels: motion, function and coordination.
Get in touch with us.
- Our experts know your industry and requirements
- Our global network ensures we are there wherever and whenever you need us.
- We have the expertise and tools to provide optimum advice and support.
Simple planning and configurationUsing the parameterizable conveyor functions in combination with virtual configuration, startup and simulation
Simple startupThanks to parameterization that doesn’t require special knowledge of programming
High flexibilityFor changes in production thanks to the intuitive operation and parameterization
Precise troubleshootingWith logging, simulation, virtual diagnostics, root cause resolution and external support options via VPN
Boost productivityWith fast diagnostics, remote maintenance and simple on-site maintenance
The three steps to success: Motion – function – coordination
- Visual track outline
- Integrated track visualization and operation
- Manual operation
- Virtual pre-startup using plant simulation (2D, 3D)
- Decentralized installation with central data management
- Access authorization management
- Automatic sequence of motion coordination (collision protection, synchronous travel)
- Ensuring independent production flows (routing management, specified targets)
- Parameterizable data exchange with higher-level controller
- Inclusion of production/part data
- Exchanging production-relevant data with higher-level systems
- Special additional functionalities thanks to technological functions (TecUnits)
- Support for safety technology
- Single-axis applications such as roller conveyors
- Single or multi-axis applications such as rotary tables, lateral conveyors, lifting/lowering stations, conveyor trolleys
- MAXOLUTION® system solutions such as skillets with lifting tables, electrified monorail systems and automated guided vehicle systems
- Administration of the system data
- Management of the system data
- Plant parameterization
- Simplification of system maintenance
- Plant diagnostics
- System operation and monitoring
MOVIVISION® parameter and diagnostics tool
The user can access the central database of the MOVIVISION® server through the parameter and diagnostics tool.
- All data is stored in one central database
- Establishing a link to the connected decentralized control components
- Data exchange between the server and decentralized control components via fieldbuses and/or networks
- Parameters are only set or changed here
- Management and supervision of access authorizations
- Activation of automatic parameter download during unit replacement
- High degree of data security and user-friendliness
- Fault analysis option with logging
- Catalog functions
- Visual display of the decentralized control components’ data on the user interface
- The parameter and diagnostics data for each unit is displayed separately. Both nodes are divided into:
- Drive level
- Positioning level
- Technological level
- Option of assigning different access authorizations to users: For monitoring or parameterizing, initial startup, unit replacement, etc.