Our distributor is used in systems which include the controller mounted close to the motor. Simple, standardized for up to three drives and all this individually tailored to your application.
Distributors for controlling several drives
Our MOVIFIT® MC distributor in the classic function level design is a decentralized gateway for communication and energy supply. It can control up to three MOVIMOT® gearmotors with inverters. Maximum flexibility for your system planning. The same drive concept covers the different mechanical specifications of the system.
The classic function level does not require any explicit operating software for startup. Simple DIP switches make the relevant settings and following this the distributor as well as the associated MOVIFIT® is then immediately ready for use. The subordinate MOVIMOT® is controlled via the PLC using standardized process data profiles. Our "MOVIFIT® Gateway Configurator" gives you simple configuration and diagnostic options.
Our MOVIFIT® MC distributor is equipped for use in the field. The high degree of protection IP65 is standard. Its robust aluminum die cast housing is divided into electronics unit (EBOX) and connection unit (ABOX). A major benefit is the closing mechanism with only one screw and the automatic unit replacement. This enables quick assembly and smooth unit replacement for servicing.
Our distributor also has a lot to offer in terms of safety. Equipped with extensive and scalable safety functions, they can be used in safety-related areas. Everything is possible, from the safe disconnection of MOVIMOT® drives to the speed-dependent safety functions activated via fieldbus.
Discover more on this site regarding the connection variants, the safety functions and the functional scope of our associated software (function level).
Get in touch with us.
High flexibilitydue to individual adaptation to the drive topology (number of drives, decentral inputs/outputs, safety technology, fieldbus).
Rapid system availabilitydue to pluggable connections, configuration via DIP switches as well as an overall concept with only one screw.
Confirmed safetyby means of compliance with certified safety options from secure communication and safe disconnection through to safe motion.
- Power, communication and function distributor for MOVIMOT®
- Up to three MOVIMOT® units may be connected via hybrid cable
- Integrated power distribution with line protection up to 6 mm2
- Optional maintenance switch
- Optional incremental encoder connection
- Comprehensive integrated communication interfaces:
- PROFIBUS® (PROFIsafe optional)
- PROFINET® IO (PROFIsafe optional)
- Comprehensive safety functionality
- Integrated digital inputs and outputs
- Simple and fast parameter setting via DIP switches
- Integrated parameter memory
- Comprehensive diagnostics via LEDs
- Expanded parameterization and diagnostics via MOVITOOLS® MotionStudio or fieldbus
- Plug-in interfaces for energy, motors (power rating) and IOs
- Robust aluminum housing
- Degree of protection IP65
- Approval: CE, UL and C-Tick
MOVIFIT® hybrid connection box
The MOVIFIT® hybrid connection box (ABOX) offers the option of making various connections as a plug. All cables for power supply and the motor cables are routed into the ABOX via cable glands and wired to terminals at this point. M12 connectors are provided for digital inputs and outputs. The bus system can be connected via connectors. The bus connectors vary depending on the fieldbus used.