SEW-USOCOME boasts a strong corporate culture: Perfambiance®. Launched in 1989, Perfambiance® is a unifying vision, based on a set of values, principles and behaviors.
The company’s most precious asset is its ten core values, shared across the SEW-EURODRIVE Group and the reason for our growth. They embody the philosophy of our family business and are also the key to our long-term success.
The five principles of our Perfambiance® project shape our daily activities. They express our desire to be a forward-looking company that delivers efficient service to our customers, nurtures our employees and respects the environment.
The positive atmosphere is the result of our dedication to creating such an atmosphere and making sure that it thrives. Every day, our attitude – informed by commitment, respect and team spirit – allows each and every one of us to help improve the quality of our work life and industrial performance.
Our five Perfambiance principles
- A supportive, human company that is clean and respectful of the environment
- A company that listens to its customers and is ready to serve them
- An inclusive company that values learning
- A communicative company with vision
- A successful and innovative company